Could you sense it?
Lovely as ever, your eyes so deep, so calm.
Why did it happen so?
Last time in our lives. If only I had known.
Keep my heart safe, will you?
I'll miss you.
It is such a strange thing, the time, don't you think?
It passes and everything just comes and goes.
I thought we would last forever. We didn't
and our future became so very surreal.
Our tomorrows became yesterdays.
And all that was yet to come,
it's changed to bitter past.
Does it even matter?
No. Because I love
you and always
will. I am hurt.
you and always
will. I am hurt.
I have to
let you
go.
~ Meg

Thanks for the follow. Lovely words spoken sweetie =)
ReplyDeleteXOXO
thanks for the add. oh, that word arrow, impossible to ignore...
ReplyDeleteI hate the idea of time just passing.
ReplyDelete/Avy
http://mymotherfuckedmickjagger.blogspot.com
♥
Oh, this is just beautiful! I miss your writings, how I wish you never left, Meg.
ReplyDeleteI love you. I love you. I love you forever.
So sad and so beautiful. Love the way you've constructed the poem visually.
ReplyDeletex
I'm so glad I came across here! <3
ReplyDeleteLove!
I love you.
ReplyDeleteCreative use of structure, great stuff.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! Much love, and all my hope!
ReplyDeleteThis is beautiful. :)
ReplyDelete