Half a year has passed again and although this blog has had way too many hellos and goodbyes already, I will greet you again, maybe just this one last time. Hello, nice to meet you, or welcome back!
I haven't posted anything in a while, not because I didn't have anything to say, simply because I didn't take the time to write. It makes me sad in a way, because I used to love writing. It has always been my passion and it's always made me feel better. It is a great way to deal with emotions. I've mostly written non-fiction, scraps of my life here, my random thoughts there. But I am no stranger to fiction, either and my true love has to be poetry.
A lot has happened in the past years, a lot I haven't written about just yet. But I really want to get back to it. I would love to try to write 500 words a day, but I know it's unrealistic. I will try to write at least 500 words a week, then. And maybe I'll discover my voice again. Maybe the words will come to me again. I used to have quite a nice way with them, or so I was told.
My life has been pretty steady, although my relationship with my body and my eating disorders is kind of on-and-off. I will write more about that later, because I don't want to make my post after so much time too long.
If you are still here, thank you for sticking with me through my inconsistency. I appreciate you. If you are new and just starting to read, thank you for taking the time to read this.
Love
~ Meg
No comments:
Post a Comment
~ You brigthen my day. Thank you for doing that. Stay lovely. ~